Tuesday, August 6, 2013

{family time}

It was kind of a low key weekend where I got home Friday night and instead of going to Hoerth camping, I had plans of sitting on the couch in what was the start of a sour mood and just veg in front of the boob tube.
 
Instead, my dad called around 6pm and asked if I wanted to join him and Alexis out at my aunt and uncle's house for a bonfire. This is probably the third or fourth spontaneous bonfire that I've been to so far this summer and I have to tell you that I love it. Whoever is around and can make it comes. I was without Jay and Ayden for the second time, so I could really just sit back and enjoy myself. Ayden was with Jay's parents for Hoerth camping and Jay was out on the boat with my brother fishing.
 
I didn't think that we would stay out at the fire for very long, but we ended up staying until almost 11pm and I had a great time just chatting with my family. The weather was great to sit around a fire. We roasted marshmallows, the kids ran around, and I think a good time was had by all. 
 
The majority of Saturday was spent helping my mom move into her new apartment. Once again, the family that I am a part of did not cease to amaze me! We had lots of help and the move went rather quickly. We loaded everything up, trekked it to a new city, and unloaded it all before noon! And we didn't even start until just shortly before 9am! Crazy! But with everyone helping and pitching it, we got the job done! Now my mom just has to find a place for everything at her new house! That and stay away from crazy cowboy Troy, lol! Oh, we are too funny!
 
I only managed to come away with one small injury from my mom's scared cat and I don't blame him. I survived!
 
I got home around 3pm on Saturday afternoon and was just bushed! I zonked for a bit of a nap and then just relaxed for the rest of the night. Jay and Ayden were at camping and were having a great time. I just didn't feel like going. All of that moving tuckered me out!
 
Sunday... was a semi lazy day. Both Jay and I went down to camping to help pick up and to collect the little man. He had a great weekend overall and I really missed him. As it turned out, Jay and Ayden ended up out on the boat with my brother again for some fishing, and I ended up back at home late in the afternoon doing some cleaning and laundry.
 
I ran in the rain on last Wednesday, which I think I might have mentioned in my last blog post. No workout Thursday or Friday, moving on Saturday counted as my workout for that day, and then I went for a quick three mile run on Sunday. Thinking about a quick walk or run tonight as well if the weather holds out. This week is going to be kind of different from every other week as my work schedule has changed, Ayden has a few events going on, I have a conference to go to on Wednesday, and so on and so forth. I'm actually looking forward to the weekend already; however, I have a wedding to help photograph on Saturday, and a small photoshoot on Sunday morning as well. We like to stay busy busy busy at our place, haha!
 
CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: