Wednesday, October 5, 2011

{sunshine}

It has been a beautiful week so far. The sun has been shining and the weather has been nice and warm. Kind of atypical for this time of the year, but I am not going to complain. Complain about sunshine and warmth, me?! NEVER! I just wish that I had more time to be outside to enjoy it because I know that not too long from now the cold weather will be here and it will be here to stay for the next umpteen months. But you all know how much I hate the cold weather already so I won’t complain about it in this post, not when it is so beautiful outside.

My mom and I have decided to go skydiving. We have always wanted to, but have only just talked about it. I told her the date that we should go. June 30th, 2012. That gives us over six months to save up the amount to go because it is a little pricey. But I SO want to go and I think it would be such an adrenaline rush! I think we should also get my sister to go, but I don’t think that she would, although I haven’t asked her yet so maybe, hehe! Maybe she will read this blog and send me a resounding YES (or no). I’m pretty sure my brother would be too chicken to go and I know that Jay doesn’t want to go.

My capstone survey return rate is already at almost 41% which is awesome! I was talking to my boss today and she actually said that survey return rate was only about 15% which is a lot less than my predicted 50% so 41% return rate is pretty awesome already! I have exceeded my wanted 100 responses by 16. If another survey doesn’t come in I will feel good; however, I hope more come in just so I didn’t jinx myself.

I have a bunch of photo shoots coming up in the following weekends. I can’t remember if I have mentioned that already. I am pretty excited about it, but most of them are for friends who I have already photographed. In any case, it’s fun. I did a photo shoot last weekend and it turned out really well. Next weekend I have three shoots, the following weekend two more, and the weekend after that a possible two more with at least one more that needs to be rescheduled and maybe another one, but I haven’t heard back from the girl yet. And according to my friend who I just photographed, she has had multiple people ask her for my information. Makes me excited, but on the other hand, I don’t want things to get too out of hand either because this is not my career of choice and I don’t want the pressure to become big. One of the reasons that I prefer not to do weddings (unless I’m rocking one out with my cousin)!

This Saturday I am getting together with my besties, Leah, Kristi, and Robin! I cannot wait to see them again because once again, it has been too long since we have all gotten together (which was only back in July I think) and here we thought we were going to wait until Thanksgiving/Christmas time to get together again. Who were we thinking that we could be kept apart that long! We are meeting at Olive Garden for lunch… yummy! And then doing a little bit of shopping and then Kristi and I are getting manicures. I am excited just to see them all again and get caught up. We always have a grand time together!

I am hoping for some good weather this weekend as well because I would really like to go to the apple orchard with my favorite boys. We will see I suppose.

OMG, this class that I am in is DRAGGING on FOREVER!!!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: