Saturday, June 11, 2011

Urban Family Photoshoot 2011

We recently had our family photos taken… (as I’ve mentioned probably a dozen times by now) and I got the cd with the pictures on in the mail this week and I am in AWE!!!

Our photographer, Jacki Arnold (click her name to see her facebook page), of JB Photography (once again, click the business name to see the facebook page), did a photoshoot for us last summer and those pictures turned out great. So, I enlisted her to capture some more moments of our family this summer. This time I wanted an urban type feel to our photos and I have to say, Jacki pulled it off way above my expectations! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures and it is SO hard to even pick a favorite! We can’t begin to thank Jacki enough!!!

Here are just a few of my favorites from the shoot! I’m thinking of getting a photobook printed up as well!1a-22a-34a5a7a8a22a243438c41a-2Like I said… IN LOVE!!! Looking for a photographer… email Jacki on her personal or business facebook page!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: