Friday, July 29, 2011

{9 nights}

I slept my last night in my own bed last night for the next nine nights! Nine nights without the comfort of my own bed and six of those nine nights will be without Jay. Now don’t get me wrong, I enjoy an empty bed here and there (I like to stretch out), but six nights in a wrong is a LONG time! I don’t think Jay and I have been apart that long in years! By the time I get back to my house I will be craving a good nights sleep, I’m sure!

We’re headed out to our first Brewer’s game tonight and despite the fact that I’m not actually all that excited about sitting down and watching some baseball, I am excited to just go with my family. It will be Ayden’s first game and my first game and the Brewer’s are currently doing really well and that makes it more exciting. But of course, I’ve said all of this before.

I think I have all of the packing done… it was more than I thought it would be, but with Ayden and myself being gone for almost the next week and half, we both needed a lot!

Hoerth camping is next weekend and Jay told me that if his boss asks him to work on Saturday that he would say yes, well at least to just working Saturday morning. I couldn’t believe him. Honestly, I don’t care if his boss really needs him to work. He took this job after we had all of our summer plans already laid out and he took it on the premise that he wouldn’t have to work weekends. His boss cannot make him work weekends, but he can get upset if Jay can’t… and we literally have something going on EVERY Saturday until after Labor and have had this stuff planned for quite some time now, like before Jay took the job. But, I didn’t argue with Jay about it and pretty much told him that if he had to work, he had to work. Whatever, you’re the one missing pretty much ALL of camping then because he wouldn’t get there until probably late Saturday afternoon and we leave Sunday morning. Maybe I am a little bitter, haha! But he’s being the good employee I suppose.

I’ll most likely be back in nine days once my trip and camping is over! Hope I have lots of good stories to tell!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: