Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Jealous much? Yeah.

In the last month, I know of AT LEAST six different couples who have either gotten engaged or announced a pregnancy. Am I jealous much? Totally! Because of the ones that have gotten engaged, all of them will be getting married well before I will, and I’ve been engaged for almost two years already! Jealous! I know I shouldn’t be, but there is a difference between knowing what you should and shouldn’t do and then actually following through with it.

I just want to get done with school, get married, and have lots more babies! School sucks! Haha! Especially this coming semester since I’m going to have to spend almost $400 on textbooks. Ugh, that is a high number! The most then I’ve ever had to spend unfortunately!

I continue to try and tell myself that ‘my day’ will come where I will be the one walking down the aisle and/or announcing our next pregnancy, but to me it can’t come soon enough. I just want to get to that next stage in our life like everyone around me seems to be doing. I’m sick of being stuck in school and having it continue year after year (even though each year goes faster than the next).

Pity party for one please!

I know that when my time comes, it will be grandiose and wonderful and everything I wanted it to be and that I should just sit back and enjoy life as it is now. But sometimes it is hard when everyone around me seems to be moving forward and I am stuck right where I am year after year after year.

Alas, great things are in store, I am sure… I just need to continue to be patient and life live as it is right now and in the moment because we are not promised tomorrow, the next day, or even the next year. I need to be happy and elated with what I have and not long for what might be to come. But, its hard sometimes, harder than I thought it would be…

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: