Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winter Walk with the Family

Because the weather was halfway decent today and we were all home for the first weekend in like what seems forever, I made the family go outside for a walk. Okay, so I didn’t make anyone do anything since I was going to go by myself and just get some nature pictures… but Jay said that he would come with me if I wanted us all to go and then I decided that I did and we all went.

I brought my camera (of course) and took some mommy and me, daddy and me, and mommy and daddy pictures. Kind of hard to take total family pictures without a tripod which I didn’t want to lug along on our little walk. We (and I say we because Jay and Ayden both helped take pictures too) managed to get a few good ones and I did some editing and they turned out pretty cute I thought!

I am so in love with this new area that I found and I reminded Jay that we will be getting some wedding pictures there even if we need to dress up again after our wedding since we are getting married an hour and a half away from our area. I think it is going to be a gorgeous spot in the early fall and can’t wait to go back with some of my friends in the spring and summer to take some pictures!

Here are a few pictures that we took today!

I couldn’t decide if I like this first one better in regular color or with a warmed up tint… so I put both of them on!IMG_3219IMG_3219 copyAyden kisses to mommy! He’s such a lover!IMG_3220aAnd mommy kisses to Ayden! Love his expression on this picture!IMG_3224aAyden did a great job being our ‘photographer’ for a little bit! I was surprised that he was able to keep both of us in the shot, haha! Of course I edited this one a little bit… the straight of the camera shot that Ayden took is right below this one and he didn’t do too bad!IMG_3232-2IMG_3232This is my favorite one of the day and our faces aren’t even in the picture, hehe! That is probably why it is my favorite… just kidding! I don’t know, I just like it! No, I LOVE it!IMG_3232-3 copyIMG_3233I really like this one too! Jay and I don’t have a lot of pictures together anymore (what couple does after having kiddos, well maybe super rich couples who can afford super expensive photographers every month) and so I really cherish the ones that we do get taken together that turn out halfway decent. And Jay is smiling nice in this picture too so that makes me like it all that much more!IMG_3233-2IMG_3237IMG_3242IMG_3244IMG_3247IMG_3249IMG_3251

I’m gearing myself up to start another week! I plan on leaving for campus pretty early tomorrow… like 7am early, when technically the first class that I have to be there for doesn’t start until 1pm. Crazy, right?! Actually, I do have a lab practical at 9:30am, but I have quite a few other things that I would like to do before my class.

I have my presentation tomorrow at 3pm and I am SO not looking forward to it. I really just want to get it over with because I hate public speaking, although technically I will only be speaking to one person on my side because everyone else will be over the TV. Still kind of nervous about it because I haven’t talked through it as many times as I probably should have. I’m planning on having plenty of time tomorrow to practice before class actually starts because I will most likely be done with everything that I need to do by 11am which leaves me two hours before my one class and then the 45 minutes after that class to practice. Just keeping my fingers crossed that I don’t get bombarded by the professor with questions afterwards that I answer sounding like an idiot.

Not only will I be at school at an obscenely early time in the morning, I will be there for an obscenely long time too… until almost 7pm. Twelve hours on campus tomorrow… SO not looking forward to it!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: