Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bits ‘n Pieces

After 6:30pm tonight, I may not have class again until March 28th, but my 'to do' list only keeps getting longer and longer. Over the course of the next two weeks, not only am I still attending work as regularly scheduled (albeit I'm taking off Monday and Wednesday during the second week and given the fact that I normally don't work too much to begin with, that isn't a big deal) but I'll also be going to clinic next week and the Friday of the second week, but I also have project after project to work on.

I have two quizzes (possibly three) that I need to take, which should all be relatively easy. I have two assignments to start and finish. And two presentations that need to be worked on and one application for my capstone project that needs to get filled out. I 'think' that may be all, but I'm not certain that it really is EVERYTHING, so I won't say so just yet.

In the meantime, three of those days will be spent down in the Dells with my favorite friend, Kristi, and her family. I'm getting increasingly more excited for those few days away (even if it isn't at the Wilderness where we went last year). I think I 'need' to go swimsuit shopping. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I do need to do, never mind the three suits I have in my drawer that I have gotten in years past. I might even need to hit up a tanning salon for some spray on tan so I'm not all pasty white when we go, ha! I may or may not actually do that last part. I have a coupon for a half off spray tan so maybe I'll use it. Or maybe not, haven't quite decided.

Jay is having his wisdom teeth pulled out on Friday. I think I probably said that already in an earlier post. Poor him because he is not getting knocked out and has all four teeth, plus another one that needs to be pulled. And then after all of those have healed nice and good he has to go back to the dentist to get his cavities filled (who knows how many he has) and a bridge put in. Good thing insurance is covering that, or at least it better because we can't afford it. And then once all of that is taken care, its time to look into seeing if our insurance will cover anything braces wise. Usually insurances don't cover that sort of stuff so we'll see. I think I went through the whole speil about how I don't want Jay to have braces in our wedding pictures. Ha- superficial, yes, that's me! He's got two years and six months, one week and five days to get them on and off, lol! (Thank you wonderful ticker on the side of my blog for providing that information so easily for me)! Friday is the first step in what is probably going to amount to many many trips to the dentist. But it looks like the weather is supposed to be good and I won't have to worry about driving on bad roads. Which means we'll most likely take my car because it will save on gas.

Gas... that's a whole 'nother part of my life right now. Lol, not that type of gas, but the price per gallon to fill my car up. I put $30 worth of gas into my car yesterday and you know what, with going to Rapids and Appleton yet this week, I'll probably have to put another $30 in before the end of next week. Okay, so that really isn't THAT much compared to what some people are having to pay for gas these days each week, but its WAY more than enough for me! I can only hope that it doesn't hit $5 a gallon this summer like they (who exactly 'they' are, I don't know, it's just what I've heard through the grapevine) say it might because it will really cramp my style, haha! Not to mention everyone else's style too!

Jay has been able to get two of this student loans deferred for the time being. Definitely not something that we wanted to do, but at this point in time it was something that we pretty much had to do. $400 a month for student loan repayment… not happening at this point in time. Not with Jay being on unemployment for the time being and only working when it snows… sorry! In any case, it makes me feel better knowing that at least for the time being our payments will be manageable and we won’t be scraping for pennies just to buy our groceries. And we WILL be student debt free at some point in time, that I am SURE of!

I may be taking some engagement pictures for my classmate this weekend and I’m kind of excited! They aren’t necessarily the ones they might ‘call’ their engagement pictures, but none the less, I am excited to take some and to take some outside!

That’s all for now…

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: