Monday, March 28, 2011

Kick in the behind…

…is just what I need to get motivated!

It’s ‘back to the grind’ here in my life. Back to class, back to clinic, back to work (not that I took many days off of work), and back to real life. Can we say… UGH!

I have the same list of things to complete now that class is back in session that I did before I had two weeks off, oops! And then I have this upcoming horrible test on Wednesday that I have yet to start studying for, oops again! Such a bad student I am!

I am just SO ready for summer break! I am just SO ready for summer weather! I am just SO ready for this semester to be over with. I haven’t started counting the days yet, but I do know that there are TOO many for me to like! Catching the drift of this post yet… whiny and negative! Haha!

The sun is shining (that’s positive, right?) and the weather is supposed to get a little warmer this week. I’m looking forward to that! This coming weekend is my Great Grandma’s 90th birthday party. It will be nice to see everyone again since I don’t think we’ve seen them since Christmastime. Hoping for good driving weather because I don’t plan on staying ‘home’ the whole weekend and I think that Jay might want to, so we will probably drive separately. But I won’t get my hopes up that I will get a few hours to myself this coming weekend because then it probably won’t happen.

Okay, I suppose that I should get back to reading some articles that I need to discuss in class today, right?!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: