Monday, February 7, 2011

Oops, need to retract a statement…

So either my non romantic future hubby googled my blog (or clicked on the link in my Facebook profile) and read one of my last posts about how non romantic we are these days in our relationship, or he has just been hiding that romantic side from me for the past couple of months… because when I got home from school today this was waiting for me!IMG_4466IMG_4467IMG_4469IMG_4470Happy early Valentine’s Day to me! He said that he didn’t have the willpower to keep it from me until Valentine’s Day (that, and the fact that he is leaving on Thursday night and will be gone until the following Wednesday night and therefore won’t be home for Valentine’s Day) is the reason he gave it to me tonight. Super sweet of him! As if I already didn’t love him enough!

I had mentioned to him a while back that I had one one of the open heart necklaces because I really really liked them. I just didn’t imagine that I’d actually get one (at least not without having to drop some more not so subtle hints), hehe!

I LOVE IT! Now, I need to decide what to get him, any suggestions? I had previously thought about getting him an authentic Packer jersey since they just won the Super Bowl and because he doesn’t have one, or maybe a Super Bowl t-shirt and hat?! We’ll see… but he won’t be getting it until after he gets home because I want to take Ayden shopping with me and it will be easier to do that on Friday when Jay is gone so he doesn’t know what we are going for.

We rearranged our living room tonight. It looks half way the same and half way different, haha! It seems like we have more room in it now, but I’m not so sure I like how we are going to have to put our shoes now. Times like these when I wish that we had an entry way to put our shoes in before coming right into our living room. Either way, I think we’ll probably keep the living room like this until we move (whenever that may be in the next year or two). But because of rearranging the room, I pulled a muscle in my back and now my back hurts. Boo me!

It was a typical day on campus today, nothing too exciting. I have a few presentations that I need to start working on. Not looking forward to that, but I suppose, we have been in class for a few weeks now, start to get down to business!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: