Monday, February 21, 2011

Water droplet TAKE ONE!

I took this picture today of a water drop coming from our kitchen faucet with a piece of scrapbook paper behind it and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE how it turned out. Okay, so maybe just LOVE LOVE how it turned out because I am my own worst photo critic. Because I had to use my on camera flash because I don’t have an off camera flash, you can see a shadow of the droplet on the scrapbook paper and you can see the reflection of the faucet in the water, but oh well.

This was like one of two dozen that actually was in really good focus (even after I cropped it)! And given that I read so many threads from the forum where I found out how to do this of people taken over 200 shots and not getting one useable one, I think I’m pretty darn lucky to get one shot in only like 24.IMG_4673Totally cool! I (HEART) it!!!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: