Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day

We have had some absolutely BEAUTIFUL weather for the last couple of days here in Central Wisconsin and I think/hope that summer is on the horizon (although, I won’t rule out at least one more freak snow this May because it HAS happened before… let’s not reminisce last year).

Today is Mother’s Day, but not only have I had a great Mother’s Day, I’ve had a great weekend with my boys. Like I said, the weather has been great, so we’ve spent a lot of time outside enjoying it!

Here are just a few pictures from my glorious wonderful (not study filled) weekend! I love the puffy white clouds in the sky!IMG_6407IMG_6418IMG_6423They just amaze me! The wonderful brilliant blue sky with these huge puffy clouds! I could sit and stare at the sky all day long when it is like that!

For Mother’s Day… Jay and Ayden got me two plants… one hanging basket one which I have pictures of on here, and another one to plant in the ground that I haven’t taken any pictures of yet. The hanging plant one is one like I’ve never seen before and might I just say that it is astounding. I am in love! They were the perfect gifts! (That, and I told Jay that he didn’t have to get anything because I would count the sunless tanning that I want to do at the end of the month as my Mother’s Day gift if I can do my 30 day workout successfully.)IMG_6437IMG_6426We did some fishing and went to Applebee’s today as well. Unfortunately, we didn’t even get a bite while we were fishing, but it was fun to just go. Ayden got a new fishing pole yesterday that is a little bit bigger and ‘more grown up’ than the little kid ones and he is doing really good casting it. I’m still a little worried because it does have a hook on the end of it after all, and I don’t want him to accidently get hooked or hook someone else when he is trying to cast it.IMG_6444IMG_6453IMG_6412IMG_6454IMG_6455IMG_6459And it wouldn’t be Mother’s Day without a picture of me and littlest sweetie pie! Oh how I love my Ayden! Here we are in front of the hanging plant he helped pick out for me.IMG_6467And a picture of me and my honey!IMG_6468Well, this is a short post, but I wanted to post something for Mother’s Day. I suppose it’s back to putting off studying, haha!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: