Friday, May 27, 2011

Ripped in 30: Week 4

Day 22: Day 1 of Week 4 kicked my BUTT!!! Jillian is back FULL force with the plank position and working my arms. It SUCKS, trust me! And killing the things as well, but oh well. I made my way through the work… having to pause a few times and hit up the elliptical. Only a few more days to go and I will have made it through Ripped in 30!

Day 23: I seriously thought about NOT working out this morning because I was dreading it so much and then after I started, I seriously thought about just stopping halfway through and calling it quits and not even doing my elliptical. But I pushed through and then hit up the elliptical and felt a lot better about myself at the end. Although… I’m really starting to hate Jillian at this point, lol! Haha!

Day 24: Oops… I totally skipped working out today. Like ON PURPOSE skipped working out! I just couldn’t make myself do it. That… and I ate LIKE CRAP! Like pretzel bites and cheese at the movie theater for lunch, a cinnamon roll, and a handful of tootsie rolls, and some left over tuna helper. Not all that healthy, eh?! I admit, I was lazy today. I’ll use it as my ‘day off’ and get back into it tomorrow even though I don’t really want to.

Day 25: Cheated today and instead of doing Ripped in 30, I popped in Jillian’s Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD instead and did that for 30 minutes. The DVD is actually a 40 minute workout, plus warm up and cool down, but I could only make it through five of the seven circuits before almost crashing and burning. The workout moves themselves were simple, but they kicked my butt and I was dripped in sweat by the end of the fifth circuit.

Day 26: Took another day off… oops again…

Day 27: Did Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism again and made it halfway through circuit six before giving up.

Day 28: Getting lazier and lazier… another day off…

Day 29: BFBM again and this time made it almost all the way through circuit seven, although I think I needed to pause the DVD a lot more than the last time I tried it. Got my sweat on. The best part about today was that this morning when I stepped on the scale… it read… 121.4 lbs! That is a 12.2 lb loss since I started my whole diet and working out almost two months ago. Fabulous! Didn’t think I would see that number at all given the last few days.

Day 30: I know it technically isn’t Day 30 yet, but I was technically done with my four weeks yesterday and so I’m not going to do a Day 30 for this review. You’ll get over it.

Overall Impression of Week 4: I don’t really have an overall impression of Week 4 since I only actually did it for two days. I have to say that it was probably the hardest of all of the weeks and my third favorite of the four weeks. I know that I could have made it through the week if I would have tried a little harder and had a bit more perseverance, but alas, I didn’t make it through and instead got a different DVD. At least I still worked a bit, right?!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: