Friday, September 2, 2011

{everday}


I've set a goal for myself to post to my blog every day for the month of September. I haven't been blogging nearly as much as I would like to in these last couple of months and I would like to do it more frequently again... mostly for myself, but you may find some enjoyment in it too. It may be a long post, it may be a short post, it may be just a picture, but I want to do at least one post every day of this month. Wish me luck!

Ayden enjoyed his first 'week' of second grade. His first 'week' consisted of only this Thursday and Friday, but none the less, they were a good two days. He said that they even had a party today for the second day of second grade and got popsicles! Lucky! He has his very own planner that he has to write his homework on everyday and that the parents have to sign. I think it has definitely been a good start to the school year. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the year. I won't think about the fact that he will be in the third grade after this school year is over because I thought second grade was too much... third grade is inconceivable right now!

Jay and I talked a little bit more about our future this afternoon as we were waiting for Ayden to get done with school. I think we are both on the concensus that moving back towards our home town is in our best interest. There are pros and cons to not moving back towards that area and pros and cons of moving back towards that area... and it looks like the pros of moving back there weigh out the pros of not and the cons of both. That, and Jay has been having a hard time with his current boss and doesn't know if he wants to continue working there past the winter.

My willpower this week with sweets has been nonexsistent. I've had two bowls of ice cream in as many days. I have trying not to over eat during my meals so that the ice cream would sort of balance it out. The ice cream just kept calling my name though and it was so hard to say no. It is like the best ice cream ever and it is just too bad that I had to give into my seven year old son and buy it at his insistence. Oops, haha! I have been doing good working out though. I am now on Week 4 of Ripped in 30 and pushing through it. Day 3 is tonight! Working out at night seems to work good for me, but I am really going to try and get up earlier in the morning and get my workout in before leaving for class or clinic in the coming weeks. I'll be sure to keep you posted on my progress, whether or not you really want to know.

And that about ends it for my second day of posting this month!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: