Monday, September 12, 2011

{made it}


There has been kind of a lull around here lately. Nothing overly exciting going on, making finding an interesting blog topic that much harder. Although, I think it's pushing it saying that all of my blog posts are interesting, or even the majority of them. But when our days are mundane and all similiar, my want to blog is next to nil.

Last week I had an appointment with one of my professors regarding my research project, off campus clinic in the Spring, and my externship. Overall, the meeting went really well. I am able to start mailing out my surveys, I think I know where I will be for clinic in the Spring, and the possible externship sites over in eastern Wisconsin better be multiple or I might cry. I am pretty much set on us finding an apartment/duplex/house to rent in the Chilton area and sending Ayden to that school district. But we all know, even the best laid plans often do not go as planned.

This past weekend we went home because Jay wanted to do some goose hunting and I just didn't feel like sitting home all weekend with Ayden. Jay didn't get any hunting done, but we did spend a majority of the weekend out on the boat because the weather was so nice and the lake was relatively calm. Okay, so it was nice and calm Saturday night, like glass almost, and on Sunday it was kind of wavy, but not too bad. It was a little rough heading out to where we wanted to fish, but once we got the boat anchored and situated, I felt a lot more comfortable. We caught a decent amount of fish both days. It was fun. I just like being out on the boat and the best part is that I get to go out on it both days this weekend as well because we are going hook and line sturgeon fishing in the Dells. I cannot wait! I think this is the third year that we will be going to the Dells to go and so far the weather looks like it should cooperate.

After being going this weekend and not eating all that great, when we got home on Sunday night I was expecting to see a not so good number on the scale, but the number I did see surprised me. What was even better was stepping on tonight and seeing the magic number that I have been waiting for.... 115.8. Like before, let's pretend that the 0.8 isn't actually there and that it is just 115 pounds. SO excited because honestly I didn't think I was going to make my goal weight and now I have without having to really push for it. I've still been working out, it's become a habit now and I've been eating pretty good. Not overly healthy, but not overly dieting either. I definitely enjoy some chocolate here and there!

Okay, don't blame me when you get to the end of this post and realize it really wasn't that interesting either, ha! I start my off campus placement tomorrow and I am excited about that too. The hours don't sound too bad and I should be home by 5:30-6:00pm at the latest. And guess what?! Lady Antebellum's new cd comes out tomorrow. Guess who is definitely going to go buy a copy (along with some body wash and fash wash because we are running low on both of those) tomorrow night! ME!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: