Saturday, September 24, 2011

{it's that time again}

Time for another anniversary post! This will be the fourth anniversary post that I have written for my blog about Jay and I being together. I went back to look at other ones and I cannot believe that I have been blogging for as long as I have been. I blogged about being together for five years, six years, seven years, and now EIGHT years! (Note: our actual eight year anniversary was yesterday, I just didn’t have enough time to blog about it then.) Not only does that mean I have been blogging for a long time (almost three and a half years already!), but that means Jay and I have been together for an even longer time... EIGHT years today! Eight years... sometimes when I say it I cannot even fathom that we have been together for that long.24I ‘borrowed’ the following from a friend…

I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me… love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person. Love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of. Love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.

For me… love is being with Jay… now and forever!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: