Saturday, September 3, 2011

{love}

heartI had every intention of blogging about my started out good turned sour turned good day, but my ambition to do that has left.

So bullet points for today it is…

  • I worked out this morning instead of at night.
  • I also biked 12 miles this afternoon and afterwards the scale read 116.8 pounds!
  • I tried a microwaveable pre-cooked Johnsonville brat tonight from the store and it tasted almost as good as the ones done on the grill the day of.
  • I had an all out pretty much screaming match with Jay this afternoon. We are all good now.
  • I rose my voice more times than I care to admit to Ayden today. Not one of my better parenting days and not one of his better listening days.
  • I played with Photoshop instead of writing the blog post I had written in my head all day and created the above picture.
  • I love my family more than anything!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: