Wednesday, February 13, 2013

{truckin' along}

In my world, it is Wednesday. I am already ready for the week to be over. Is that sad? It hasn't been a bad week by any means, I'm just ready for it to be done. I am looking forward to the weekend, a relaxing weekend at home with the little man, well, I might get out and go shopping on Sunday. We shall see.

I busted my booty at the gym on Monday and rocked out six miles on the treadmill. I was so ready to bust out eight miles, but I just couldn't make it. I lie. I could have made it, but I stopped. I wimped out. I had sweat pouring off of me and I just wanted to get home, so I stopped at six. But six is a great in my books.

Another night at the gym on par for today, but I'm not shooting for any record breaking runs. Want to bust out about three miles in thirty minutes. That is faster than I have been running lately, so it is going to be a little bit of a push, but that is my goal. I also plan on hitting up the elliptical for a little bit after that too. The elliptical is much harder for me because I haven't been using it lately. Then I am going to go home, relax, and hopefully watch a new episode of Criminal Minds all cozy in bed. I don't even know if it is new tonight, I just hope so, haha!

Craptastic eating lately. That is pretty much all I have to say about that. It just so happens to be that time of the month, so cut me some slack, haha! At least I am going to the gym tonight, that should count for something. And I have plans to go to the gym tomorrow night and hit up some hot yoga on Friday... plus adding in all of my push-ups, sit-ups, squats, and planks that I have been doing each night. So glad to say that I have been staying on top of those even when I don't want to. Gearing up for March because that month is bound to be harder... bring it on biotch, haha!

I wish I had more exciting news to offer up with this post, but I don't. To be honest, life continues on like normal lately. Going to work and coming home. Dealing with the cold snowy weather and still hating it. Working out. Doing homework every now and then. I would definitely love to start a new book (thinking Safe Haven). Thinking maybe that will be a this weekend thing. I need the good escape from the real world that a good book gives me and the movie looks like it is going to be good, so that means the book must be better, right?!

Valentine's Day is tomorrow. Enough said about that too. Haha!

More later when I have something interesting to post about.

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: