Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Pretty flowers and even prettier little dude!

Oh how I’ve been wanting to get my camera out so bad these last few days. The icky weather has kept us indoors and we really haven’t done a lot of stuff that I feel like taking pictures of. But today, after the rain stopped, I ventured outside and saw that our tiger lilies and some other kind of lilies that we have opened up! I was so excited because I have been waiting for this for a LONG time. Well, like since I saw all of the buds on them. I love lilies!!! Can’t wait for the calla lilies to bloom! They are coming up now and I’m so excited. Look for those pictures in the coming weeks! IMG_7206 IMG_7207 IMG_7211 IMG_7219I’ve also been waiting for the weather to clear up so I could take Ayden outside and take his six year old pictures. Even though he’s not six yet, haha! Okay, lets face it, I just wanted to take some more pictures of him because I had the cutest outfit picked out. And because I couldn’t get outside today, I took some inside. Of course, he was oh so willing… or not, lol! He was just not feeling the camera today.IMG_7234IMG_7270 IMG_7237 IMG_7238 IMG_7243 IMG_7250 IMG_7252 IMG_7259 IMG_7267And… he was done! I did get some cute ones though and definitely saves me from having to go get them done professionally. We haven’t been to a professional photographer since Ayden’s four year old pictures. Wowsers, eh? I’d love to get some recent family ones and even just some of me and Jay, but I don’t want to pay studio prices. I want some summer outdoors ones and don’t want to pay outrageous professional photographer prices right now either. Someday maybe…

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: