Friday, July 16, 2010

She did it… AGAIN!

That is… my friend let me photograph her absolutely adorable little girls! I must be doing something half way decent since this is the third time she has asked me. Maybe its the whole I’m doing it for free thing, haha! Naw, I couldn’t charge her, her kids are too cute, lol!

Anyways, here are some of the pictures that I took. Kristi suggested this great place down the road. It’s a nursery/flower place. I think they might have some weddings there on and off, but the owner/employee who was working was totally cool with us going out there and taking some pictures. It was totally awesome of her because she totally could have been like no way!IMG_8447This is probably my favorite one from all of them because even though they aren’t looking at the camera, it shows the sisterly love!IMG_8498 copyI really really like this one too! She is so precious!IMG_8615Leila is actually almost 14 months old, but her mommy wanted some one year old pictures.Untitled-9Untitled-8Untitled-1 Untitled-2Untitled-3 Untitled-4 Untitled-5 Untitled-6 Untitled-7Hope you enjoyed! I know I had a great time taking them and spending time with my friend!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: