Thursday, September 23, 2010

Happy SEVEN YEARS Honey!!!

Today marks SEVEN years since Jay and I ‘officially’ started dating! I can’t believe that it has been seven years already! Looking forward to another seven with my love, and another seven after that and so on and so forth!!!

Here is our first picture taken together! Taken three days before we made it ‘official’! I can’t believe how young we look! I accompanied Jay to his cousin’s wedding and we had a great time! I can’t believe how long my hair was… or Jay’s for that matter! It’s been at least three years (if not more) since he’s let it grow out THAT long! Fell in love with this curls and seven years later they are no more, not even on the little dude. :( Oh well, I will survive!IMG_1501And here we are seven years after we started dating… well technically a little less than seven years since this picture was taken a few months ago during our summer photo shoot. Aren’t we cute?!IMG_1913-2 CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: