Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ready for another week!

I was finally able to get my photo shoot in with my cousins this past weekend and this is one of my favorite pictures from the shoot and this was totally on the spot! LOVE it! We had SO much fun and they were so great!IMG_1553 I can’t remember if I wrote about all of the rain we got this past week or not… in any case, we got like 6 inches of rain on Thursday and here is a picture of our favorite beach area under the water! All of this water… is NOT supposed to be there, it is all overflow from the small river that we wade in during the summer!IMG_1784And during our day home this weekend, we road tripped it to an apple orchard about an hour away and had a great family day!IMG_1796 IMG_1818 IMG_1851IMG_1858IMG_1884 IMG_1883IMG_1882These last few are some water pictures. The first two are sunset pictures that I couldn’t NOT take, they were just calling to me, haha! And the last one is the Wisconsin River!IMG_1709 IMG_1717IMG_1790 I hope you don’t ever get sick of seeing my pictures, but a stop isn’t coming anytime soon! Photography is what keeps me sane in the midst of all of the drama of school. No pressure and SO much fun!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: