Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Beautiful Day in Paradise!

Ayden tried out my glasses for a minute the other day and I just ‘had’ to get a picture of him… Think he looks like me?! Hehe! I thought he was too cute in them, although I would never wish glasses on him if he didn’t need them.

IMG_2587IMG_8437-2

I thought this one was even cuter! He’s my whole world!IMG_2589IMG_2595And because we have been having such great weather these past few days, I just ‘had’ to get outside with my camera and get some new pictures of Ayden. I’m a camera whore and shove my kid in front of my camera every chance I get. Just kidding. I’m just surprised that he hasn’t started to argue with me more about me taking pictures of him. I had to bribe him today with a cookie, but we had a good time and got some exercise in and I just loved being outside because it was SO nice and I know that we will probably not have any more days like this until the spring. That makes me sad.IMG_2782IMG_2784IMG_2789IMG_2801IMG_2803IMG_2815IMG_2825IMG_2826IMG_2827IMG_2831IMG_2837IMG_2842And here are a few pictures from trick or treating the other weekend. My super optimus prime was SO cute!

IMG_2577IMG_2581IMG_2586

While Ayden and I were out today I came across a new path in the park that led to a park building in the woods and if Jay and I weren’t going to get married by his parent’s house and if more of our family lived closer we would SO be getting married there! It is SO pretty and I told Jay that we might just need to get dressed back up after our wedding in our wedding gear so we can get some picture take there, it is just SO pretty and peaceful! I’m going to have to investigate it a little more!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: