Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Paranormal State

I LOVE me some Paranormal State! I think it is so totally cool, although ask me to watch the movie Paranormal Activity over and I’ll gladly pass (but I’m dumb enough after seeing the first one and freaking myself out to want to go and see the second one in the theater).

I totally believe in the paranormal. Maybe you don’t, maybe you do, it doesn’t matter… I’m just saying that I think it is totally possible. I’ll gladly point out that I haven’t had any paranormal experiences myself and I hope that I never do have any experiences, but I love watching about it on this show.

And when I found out that the main person of the show, Ryan Buell, had written a book, I had to have it! So… I downloaded it on my Kindle and proceeded to read through it. It was really good and I wish it had gone through more than just the first season. I loved the behind the scenes ‘look’ at the show and how it came to be and to kind of get to know the people behind the show name a little bit more. It was a pretty darn good book if I don’t say so myself, but then again, I like that sort of stuff so I knew I would probably enjoy it!Paranormal-State-Ryan-Buell-Book-CoverAnd besides… don’t tell Jay, but who can turn down reading a book by this guy?! Lol, he’s definitely easy on my eyes! I enjoy watching him every week, haha!paranormal-state-ryan-buellGive me a Paranormal State marathon any day! They’re much better than Ghost Hunters in my opinion!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: