Monday, April 18, 2011

ME… A to Z!

Before I get into the ‘ME… A to Z’ part of this post (because I’m SO sure that is what you are waiting for), I wanted to post a new picture of me, you know, because I hardly get in front of the camera. A friend of mine had posted something on Facebook this past weekend about attempting to curl her hair with a flat iron. I kind of questioned her thought process… I mean, aren’t flat irons made to make one’s hair flat?! Well, apparently they are pretty versatile in their function. She told me to google flat irons and curling hair and I found a bunch of YouTube videos showing me how it was done. I looks like it worked in the videos and so I had to try it out.

Here is the result…Untitled-1I couldn’t believe it… it actually worked and it was pretty fast and easy! I don’t have the best luck when it comes to working with my hair and so something that I could get to work, didn’t take a lot of time, and actually turned out… well I was hooked! It doesn’t make one’s hair super curly, at least my flat iron doesn’t, but that wasn’t what I was looking for either. I like the soft big curls that it gives me and they actually stay in pretty decent throughout the day. My hair often doesn’t hold a curl to save it’s life. What do you think?! Yeah or nay?!

Okay, enough of that… here is the ‘ME… A to Z’ portion of this post I’m sure you’re just dying for!

I’ve seen this floating around on a few other blogs and since I have nothing else exciting and over the top to blog about I thought I would just fill this out. Enjoy!

A. Age: 24… 25 on August 18… UGH, that’s halfway to 50 already! Okay, so it’s not really old at all, I just like complaining that it is. I can’t believe that I am going to be 25 though! I remember being 16 and wishing I was this old and thinking it would never come. Time flies! 
B. Bed size: Queen… although I wish it was bigger! According to my lovely future hubby, I am a bed hog. Well… he is a blanket hog, hehe! Someday we’ll have a super large king sized bed that we both can sleep comfortably in, lol!
C. Chore you dislike: Doing the dishes and cleaning the litter box… that’s why they are ‘Jay’s jobs’. In return, I do the laundry (and most of the other stuff in the house). I actually don’t mind most cleaning/chores because I’m pretty anal about how I want things to look and once I get started, I usually just  keep going  until I feel done. 
D. Dogs: Not right now… we do have one lovely psycho cat though named Diesel! Would love to have one (or more) dogs someday when we finally get our own house! 
E. Essential start to your day: A bowl of cereal for breakfast! Definite must for me (or some other sort of food in the morning, otherwise I start to feel sick!) 
F. Favorite color: Don’t really have one, green maybe?! It used to be forest green, but at this point I don’t really have a favorite color, I like most of them! 
G. Gold or silver: Definitely silver!!! I have a few pieces of gold jewelry, but definitely prefer silver and my honey knows it! 
H. Height: 5’5” or 5’6”… I just measured myself last week and it’s somewhere between there because I’m sure I wasn’t 100% accurate with my measurement method, haha! 
I. Instruments you play(ed): I used to play the clarinet in high school, haven’t picked it up since then! 
J. Job title: Mommy, future wife, fiancé, student, office assistant.
K. Kids: One precious little boy (and hopefully more at some point in the future)!
L. Live: Some random duplex in town… LOVE it! Although I wish we could own our own house and be able to do whatever we wanted with it and it was more of what I wanted, versus what it currently is, but oh well, still love it! 
M. Mom’s name: Wendy
N. Nicknames: Honey, hun, honeykins?! I don’t really have any other nicknames.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Just when I had Ayden. Two nights I think?! 
P. Pet peeves: People saying they are going to do something and then they don’t get around to it until weeks or months later, things that get left out and are not put away, running late, disorder/disarray… I have a lot of little pet peeves, but I try not to let them get to me any more than anyone else’s would get to them.
Q. Quote from a movie: I can’t think of any good ones right now, so apparently good movie quotes are not my forte.  
R. Righty or lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: Sister three years younger than me, brother six years younger than me, and half sister 18 years younger than me! 
T. Time you wake up: This semester of school it has been anywhere between 6:00 and 7:00am, although I wish it could be a little bit later, I LOVE to sleep in and don’t get to do it enough! 
U. Underwear: Um… whatever I happen to pull out of my drawer each morning, lol! 
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Anything that is out of the ordinary… ie: spinach, etc. I LOVE peas and corn on the cob! 
W.What makes you run late: Run late?! I don’t know the meaning! I am habitually on time and/or early! I can’t stand being late, it makes my anxiety rise! 
X. X-rays you’ve had: Just my teeth. 
Y. Yummy food you make: I’m supposed to cook?! I don’t make any yummy food that usually doesn’t come in a box, so I don’t know that I am qualified to answer this question, lol!  
Z. Zoo animal favorites: The lions and tigers! Love being able to get up close to them (albeit through a piece of glass) and see how majestic they are!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: