Thursday, August 23, 2012

{little man’s birthday}

IMG_5707IMG_5708IMG_5709IMG_5710IMG_5712IMG_5715IMG_5713IMG_5716IMG_5726IMG_5717

I am in awe, complete awe, today yesterday...

I am the mother to one of the most precious little 8 year old boys there is. Me. How special!

Eight years ago, today yesterday, my little man made his entrance into this world. It is a day that this momma will never forget.

I think back over the last eight years and cannot imagine a second of my life without my little man. There have been occasions where I have wondered what life might have been without him in it and things are just never very clear or bright. It is hard to even fathom what life might be like right now... completely and utterly not the same.

Ayden Dallas Hoerth, you bring more joy and light into my world than even I thought possible!

I am not a perfect mom and I don't strive to be, because I know it isn't possible. But I do strive to be the best momma I can to you. You are at an age now where you hold nothing in and most of the time it is SO sweet. You are so open with your love right now and it makes me melt inside when you haven't seen me all day and you come running to give me a hug. I enjoy nothing more than cuddling with you after a long stressful day at work and getting your hugs and smooches.

IMG_5718IMG_5719IMG_5725IMG_5723IMG_5724

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: