Wednesday, October 3, 2012

{censored}

I was so kindly informed last night by my loving almost husband that I should not write things about him on my blog because his mom reads it. (By the way, if you happen to be reading this, HI MICHELE!) This was kind of funny because, first, I already knew that she read my blog, and second, it's not like I'm posting about our sex life. I mean, come on, I'm not that much of an open book, lol!

I DO in fact know that people I know in real life read my blog. In fact, I think my own mom happens upon my blog every now and then. (Once again, if you are reading this, HI MOM!) None of that is going to change how and what I write. If these people whom I happen to know in real life do not want to know about the nitty gritty then they can choose not to read. I've said it before, my blog, my words. If you happen to change your opinion about me because of something I write, then that's just too bad, you shouldn't have been hearing reading in the first place.

Maybe, just maybe, Jay sometimes has a point that I can be too much of an open book online, but writing is cathartic for me. I am not the type of person to just pick up the phone and call someone when I'm having a bad day to vent. I'd much rather just get the words out onto paper into cyberspace. Jay wishes I would just journal without putting all of it on the internet. I can't just stop blogging now, I love it too much. And lets be honest here, it is not as if every time Jay and I have an argument I am posting it all over everywhere. Hardly! And really, does he think that people think we never fight. Um, hello! This is real life! Of course we fight.

Case in point, I got home last night, was in and out of the house in five seconds flat to get my run on and irritated Jay when he was trying to tell me how to cook supper later in the week and I didn't want to listen right then and there. Seriously, like you HAD to tell me as you knew I was out the door to meet someone?! And seriously, it was fine by the time I got back. Our lives are not perfect and I don't try to sugarcoat things.

Last night sucked. Like royally. My angel child lost his ears and was a crab ass, which just irritated Jay and then rubbed off on me, I had no down time, and just wanted to curl up and hide! But today is a new day and it is going to be a better day! My anxiety level last night was a little high. I knew that. I was worked up about all the wrong things and couldn't settle down. I do that though.

Jay asked me last night if I felt better since we 'officially' started in on the wedding planning process. Um, no! In fact, the more I think about it and all of the decisions that need to be made, the more overwhelmed I become. I am totally Type A need everything in perfect order and need control over things. When things do not go my way or how I had planned, I easily get overwhelmed and upset. Wedding planning... WAY to much to think about. So, I've officially enlisted the help of Jay's wonderful aunt as our wedding planner. In another life I totally would picture her as an event coordinator! That, along with the help from both Jay's mom and my mom, I think we might be able to make this thing happen in under a year. UNDER A YEAR! People, it is under a year until my wedding! I never thought this day would come and I know as much as I've said it before, the next year is just going to fly! I mean, we are already in October!

To continue along with the un-censorship of this blog... I am officially halfway through the Couch to 5K program. For a few days I just said screw it to the program and just ran and thought I could continue to build up from my mileage. You may remember me saying I ran 2.5 miles the other day. I did that two days in a row and was getting discouraged. I thought it best to continue with the program and continue to build up my endurance along the way. My bestie, Victoria, has also joined the fitness club and has made a promise to herself to get fit. LOVE it and LOVE her! So, she started the C25K program as well. We've run on the track together twice now and I love working out with someone else. We've also signed up for a Zumba class on Sunday nights.

People, I've done Zumba before with a friend when we still lived in Stevens Point and I loved it. I don't know if it was the fact that the music was different this time or the fact that I've just become that more uncoordinated in the last two years, but I couldn't for the life of me both move my feet and my arms the way they were both supposed to go. I needed to concentrate on one or the other. It is my hope that over the course of the next couple of sessions that I will get better. I mean, there were some points where I was just hopping along and laughing my ass off at myself because I couldn't get it! You should see me, it is probably really entertaining, haha! But doing it with a friend was SO much more fun and I cannot wait to go again this coming week! I think we have friend or two coming along with us.

That is all I have time for right now my friends...

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: