Thursday, October 4, 2012

{in case you were wondering}

Short posts aren't typically my thing...

...but in case you were wondering...

my week has turned around!

I was child free and fiance free for the majority of the night last night.

I got SHIT done!

I ran.

I cleaned.

I folded clothes. (I may have not put them away.)

I ate a piece of apple pie for supper. (And then a piece of pizza later when Jay got home.)

I worked out to Jillian Michaels.

I did some stuff on the computer.

And...I even crawled into bed at a decent time!

Told you, would just take me a little while to get out of the crap ass funk I was in.

(Probably helped that I shot out of clinic a little early, sort of needed that.)

And to top it off, first patient of the day today cancelled, second patient had GREAT news, and I'm getting free Subway for lunch! Bring it on Thursday, this week is going to end great!

Okay, back to work...

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: