Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Live, Laugh, Love…

Untitled-1I am living, laughing, and loving life right now! That’s not to say that I don’t have my ‘moments’ throughout the day, but for the most part I’m feeling pretty good about everything. And that’s definitely not to say that every day is a great day or that things don’t tend to not go my way more often than not, but I just feel good.

Jay and I have been in a good stretch for quite a while now. I’d like to say it happens all the time, but relationships are not without their faults and we do fight, we argue, we have our off days, but it’s been good for quite a while now and I love that.

He sent me the sweetest text the other night while he was gone. Whether he sent it because its what he was thinking at the time or it was the result of him being out with his buddy and having too much to drink, I don’t know. But, I choose to believe it was because he meant it, lol! I don’t ask what he does while out with his buddy, I don’t want to know. I do know he doesn’t get all wild and crazy in ways that he knows I would adamantly disapprove of, but I still don’t want to know how much he’s drinking or what he’s doing. Make sense? Well it does to me!

Ayden has been a very good boy lately. Sometimes I feel in over my head with him and wonder how we will make it through another minute. And then I wonder if I can’t even handle one, what is going to happen if/when we have any more kids? But I know I’m not only mom who feels like this at times.

Jay has been great with Ayden lately as well. Jay is a great dad, but we definitely differ on our parenting techniques. And being the mom and the primary care giver (although I have work and school, I’m also the one around Ayden more), I feel like I know best, and that isn’t always the case. I just find that Jay and I haven’t argued as much over our parenting differences lately and seem to be more on the same page which is good. We aren’t totally different, but he’s a lot stricter than I am.

The summer semester has come to a good close. I am done with all of my assignments and clinic is done. Just need to finish up some paper work and then I have about two and half weeks off before the fall semester starts. I can’t believe that we are going to be starting school again before we can count to ten! Its crazy how fast time goes. It seems like just yesterday that Ayden was starting summer school and now another six weeks have come and gone.

Ah… life has just been good lately!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: