Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pictures from a recent wedding…

Another great weekend done and over with! Despite the fact that this summer has flown by without me even knowing, it has definitely been a joyful one! I'm not quite ready for class and clinic to start back up yet, but within the next week or so I will be looking forward to it. There is just something about getting back into a more structured routine that appeals to me after a while. Call me crazy, lol, but it does! Even though this will probably be the semester (or even year) from ****!

Here are a few pictures from the wedding that I photographed with my cousin this past weekend! Enjoy!

This couple decided to forgo the traditional unity candle and do the more commonly seen these days sand thingy (for lack of a better description). I like the whole sand idea and since the couple has four children between the two of them, it was cool that they could incorporate them into it as well.IMG_9971This is probably one of my favorite photos of the day. I just love how it turned out with the editing that I did to it.IMG_0009IMG_9882Wouldn’t be a wedding without the ring shot and the bride had gotten the flower girl the cutest Little People wedding set as a gift and we could resist using it for one of our shots. I think it turned out super cute!IMG_9770The guys waiting for the girls to walk down the aisle. IMG_9911Bride and groom saying their vows. It was such a cute small ceremony and I loved lots of the little things about it!IMG_9938IMG_9958IMG_0090This is another favorite from the day! It turned out so cute I think!IMG_0099-2Happy family!!!IMG_0159I really love this one too!IMG_0165The bride was trying to coax her youngest into taking one last picture with us and he was just not having it. I love the moment caught between them here. She was SO patient with him!IMG_0098IMG_0174I’ll be back with lots of pictures from our weekend camping soon!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: