Monday, August 2, 2010

Walking with Dinosaurs

My mom is spoiling my son for this birthday this year and taking him to the Walking With Dinosaurs show in Green Bay this Wednesday night. Not only does he get his present early, but he’s going to see something totally cool! This is a show with 15 life sized dinosaurs!

Okay, maybe not cool to everyone, but I KNOW that Ayden is going to flip when he finds out what it is! He’s recently really gotten into dinosaurs again and we’ve been watching one of the three Jurassic Park movies at least every day and he reenacts them with his dinosaurs and legos at home, its crazy! I’d give anything to see the look on his face when he finds out where they are going!

He knows he’s getting his present on Wednesday and he knows it is in Green Bay, but that is it. I’d be lying if I didn’t say I was at least a little big jealous that my mom is taking him and not me, haha! But she said that she’d have him call afterwards and tell me all about it! Yeah!

At least he’d better want to, I talked to him tonight for a bit and then he didn’t want to talk anymore. I miss my little guy and he’s only been gone for less than 48 hours!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: