Thursday, August 12, 2010

Oldies but goodies…

I can’t believe that in just over a week… this sweet little thing… will be… SIX YEARS OLD!!! I got a little nostalgic tonight and decided to go digging through my cds of pictures and find some of Ayden when he was a baby. And oh man, I didn’t think I took nearly as many pictures then as I do now, guess I was wrong because I was just as bad six years ago!IMG00114How adorable is that little guy?! I mean seriously, okay, so I know I have my mommy goggles on. I don’t really see any of the almost six year old Ayden in this picture, and boy do I miss that cuddly little guy, but the not as cuddly almost six year old lights up every moment of my day right now! (You’ll have to excuse the poor quality of the picture as my digital camera at the time was one of the first ones out, with a whopping 3.1 megapixels, you know, what most cell phone cameras come with these days!)

I took this next picture for Ayden’s first Christmas card. It is a little better quality because I begged my mom to let me use her digital camera at the time which was a little better than mine at the time, and then I tweaked it in Lightroom before adding it here, so it didn’t look quite so good on the card.DSCF0116Here is the little dude probably just over a year old. It was taken at our first place in Point. He sure loved his bubble baths!OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAAnd Mr. Cool Dude at probably 20ish months. We still have that four wheeler, although the battery doesn’t hold a charge anymore. He loved that thing!OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA I just can’t get over the fact that my baby is turning SIX! That is two hands! That is one finger TOO MANY! I could deal with five and kindergarten, but I’m starting a strike, he simply CANNOT get any older. I refuse to let him age! Won’t allow it!

Just where oh where did the last six years go?!!?

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: