Saturday, April 21, 2012

{just some sentences}

I may or may not be blogging right now avoiding working on my capstone revisions. I sent my full paper in last week and at the end of this week I got my first round of revisions back and I really am not in the mood to work on them. Plan for tonight after blogging, watching a bit more TV and then studying a bit for the Praxis. Plan for tomorrow, do some laundry and then work on capstone revisions, capstone presentation, and two assignments that are due in the coming weeks. Oh, and fitting in a work out and lots of quality time with my little man.

Jay has come and gone already for the weekend. Insert sad face here. On the bright side, we had a good 24 hours without any arguing. Insert happy face here. On the not so bright side, we didn’t get a lot of alone time together. We did for awhile yesterday after he got home, then spent eight hours in bed together (sleeping), and today we were pretty busy. We made a few stops at different stores this morning… grocery shopping and so forth. Then we came home and loaded up his truck with more boxes and loaded up a small trailer that he had brought home with some shelves and stuff. Just a bunch more stuff that we will not have to move on the big moving day.

For the rest of the afternoon I was visiting with a friend that I haven’t seen in ages and it was really nice. She brought her oldest child, Seth, with her and him and Ayden had a great time playing together while us mommies got caught up!IMG_0740She has the more adorable identical twin girls that were at home today who are almost two years old. I cannot believe how fast they have grown up! I remember Leah being pregnant with the girls! It was a fun few hours and I hope that we can get together again soon!

Because of some bad impending weather, Jay ended up leaving earlier than normal today because he had the trailer full of stuff that we didn’t want to get wet. It was kind of a bummer because we lost out of about three or four extra hours that we would have gotten to spend together. Insert another sad face here. But I was just happy that Jay and I had a good weekend (24 hours) together. Enough to make my weekend.

I counted today, and I have been working out 6 out of 7 days for the last 10 WEEKS! I can’t believe it has been that long already. That is the longest that I have worked out consistently in forever. Today I am proud to say that I have completed Week 4 of Turbo Fire! Couldn’t feel better or love what it is doing for my body any more! I think having something like working out while Jay is gone during the week has kept me going. It is an hour I get each day to make myself feel good and keep my mind off of how much I miss Jay. And honestly, if I wasn’t working out, I would be sitting on my booty in front of the TV munching on food. When I work out and get that high going afterwards, it is SO much easier for me to NOT eat all of that extra junk food for the rest of the night because I don’t want to undo all of my hard work.

Here are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks. I figured since I am not procrastinating on other stuff that needs to be done, I should probably share some pictures because it has been a while since I’ve done a big picture post!

A couple of weeks ago, little man fell asleep in my bed while watching some TV in our bedroom. Pictures of him sleeping… priceless and too cute!IMG_0624I cannot remember if I have shared a picture of our new house on this blog or not. I know that I shared it on my Project 365 blog and my apologies if I have shared it here already too… here she be in all of her almost fixed up glory! Look for more pictures to come in the following weeks after we have moved in and started to unpack!IMG_0631IMG_0660It is boxes, boxes, boxes EVERY where at our house!IMG_0688IMG_0690IMG_0692Rockin’ my new kicks for just a few pictures… I have promised myself that they are solely for running, just like my other shoes are just for working out inside. Can’t wait to start the Couch to 5K program in a few weeks. I have faith that even though it will be hard, I WILL rock it!IMG_0698IMG_0695IMG_0710IMG_0712IMG_0719IMG_0721IMG_0736Time for some relaxin’…

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: