Thursday, April 12, 2012

{nothing interesting}

Come one, come all, to the most non interesting blog post in the world of blog posts, haha! What a week it has been at our house and I say that with the most sarcastic smile on my face ever! In all reality, it hasn’t been THAT bad of a week, or even a slightly bad week, but it hasn’t been all that exciting or wonderful either.

I did complete two assignments that are due in a few weeks ahead of time so I was semi productive. I did start on my capstone slide show presentation; however, I don’t necessarily think copying some graphs from a word document into a PowerPoint document qualifies as super stressful.

I continued to workout like non other and have almost kicked Week 3 of Turbo Fire in the booty! One more day to go and it’s the Fire 55EZ workout… the longest one. But I’ll get it done, I’m too far invested in it at this point to not do it, hehe!

I ate pretty healthy all week during the day, but then pigged out on Easter candy most nights after working out. Oops! You’re telling me that I shouldn’t have done that? I am proud to say that I have not let any chocolate touch my lips tonight (yet)! And I am fully prepared to NOT eat any chocolate tonight. Especially after how I gorged myself last night. Nope, not proud of it ONE bit! Pretty shameful sneaking into the kitchen at almost 9pm for some chocolate and crawling back into bed with a solid chocolate Easter bunny and proceeding to eat the WHOLE thing! It wasn’t a HUGE one, but it was definitely big enough and I had definitely eaten a large handful of mini candy bars earlier in the night. Totally screwed my whole workout up from last night, haha! But I got over it and today was a new day and I done good!

Ayden and I continue to miss Jay.

But… tomorrow means it’s just one less week we have to spend apart.

My mom is visiting tomorrow to help us pack some. I probably mentioned that already. In fact, I’m almost certain I mentioned that in my last post. So now you for SURE know that my mom is coming. We are excited, okay, I am excited. I enjoy visiting with my mom.

We are currently borrowing Jay’s great grandma’s kitchen table and chairs set. It is pretty antique-ish and even though I love it, I’d prefer something of our own and something I didn’t feel like I needed to be super careful with. It is not in the best shape looks wise, but it is very sturdy. It could be sanded down and refinished, but that isn’t our call. The chairs need to be reupholstered though and Jay’s grandma has agreed to do that for us if we provide the fabric. I am excited to go find some new fabric, but I don’t know what I want to go with. The chairs and table are painted with a small design, so I’ll probably stick with that sort of color scheme, but I would love to find something bold and funky as well! On the other hand, our living room will be earthy neutral colors so I don’t want to the chairs to stick out like a sore thumb. Maybe we’ll find something this weekend.

And that my faithful readers just about sums up my week!

It is time to go watch some Swamp People with my favorite little guy in the whole world!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: