Monday, May 14, 2012

{picture post}

I haven’t done a picture post in a while and although this won’t be just pictures, it will primarily be pictures… pictures of the last couple of days.

Here are some pretty bleeding hearts that we have in our back yard. They have quickly become one of my favorite flowers. We have some white ones in our front yard at our new house.IMG_1352Little man cuddling on the couch a couple of hours after having his teeth pulled this past week. He was such a brave little guy and didn’t cry at all (until we got home at the numbing medication started to wear off) and he was back to his normal crazy self by the afternoon!IMG_1355Myself and my fellow AuD classmates on capstone presentation day in Madison! We all rocked out presentations!IMG_1404A little sneak peak of our new house! Definitely more pictures to come when we have everything moved in and mostly put away, might be a few weeks yet though! Hehe!IMG_1414My mom, sister, brother, and myself on Mother’s Day this year. There is a whole story behind the shirts that I might tell in a different post. It is a story all it’s own, lol!IMG_1443Me after a 15 MILE bike ride on Saturday morning at 7:30am! I rocked it!IMG_20120512_085609Ayden doing some fishing with his cub scout group last week.IMG_1376Reeling in a big one!IMG_1377Ayden and his best buddy with the carp! Ayden wouldn’t hold it, haha! And don’t you love his rolled up pants?!IMG_1382And I just thought this was too cute not to post!IMG_1392CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: