Tuesday, October 8, 2013

{back to normal}

Life is slowly returning back to normal at the Hoerth household. We are slowly getting everything put back into place and the organized clean look of the house that I have been craving for the last several weeks is slowly starting to appear again and it is making this momma to be (again) smile! And even though there are still some boxes in my basement that have jars in them that need to be given back to their respective owners, at least my side of the basement is once again in some sort of order and once again, I’m smiling!

We’ve officially begun the process of changing our office over to a baby’s room. I was full on  set to have it be an office/baby’s room because the baby wouldn’t know the difference (at least in the beginning), but Jay really wanted it to just be a baby’s room, so we’ve moved our computer desk down into the living room and it actually doesn’t look as bad as I thought it might. It will work for the time being. Jay has also brought the crib up from the basement; however, we do not know where the bag of hardware for it is, so once we find that, then he will get on putting it together. Not that the baby is going to be born tomorrow or anything, haha! I think we still have some time.

I’d hate to jinx it, but I think I’m slowly starting to feel better. It’s not so much of a feeling nauseous anymore, as it is if I eat something every few hours I’m feeling halfway decent. The night time after supper is generally the worse now where it is mostly just a feeling of being so bloated that it becomes uncomfortable. I’m slowly adjusting to this I need to eat smaller meals thing. It’s taking some time, haha!

I am excited for Thursday because I get to see the baby again and have my second doctor’s appointment. There are definitely times where I can’t shake the feeling that something may be wrong, but then I sit back and know that what will be will be. I do not have control. Plus, there are no signs pointing towards something being wrong. I’m still puking every now and then, there has been no bleeding, my belly definitely looks pregnant by the end of the day, haha!

I’m hoping it is only a couple of more weeks before I start to feel baby moving and grooving! I don’t remember when it exactly happened with Ayden, but I cannot wait for it this time around!

My little man has been continuing to do well in school and surprises me every day. This morning he decided that he didn’t like me very much because I bought him some new pants and they touch the ground and apparently that is a bad thing. He is in between sizes right now so the size 8 are WAY too short (which he apparently prefers) and the size 10 are slightly on the floor… and he doesn’t want to roll them up. I thought only girls gave their momma’s problems with clothes, haha! Other than that, he’s been a gem lately! Already helping mommy off the couch (not that I’m already at the point where I need help, but he seems to think I do), and just going out of his way to be a good child! LOVE him! Can I bottle up this age to use in the years to come?!

Work is still great! My co-workers are still fabulous… even more so now that they know I’m pregnant. Always so caring!

Jay still loves his job.

Life is going well!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

V!ctor!a said...

That is too funny, Parker is the same way about his pants he totally can't stand if they are dragging or he walks on them.