Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Even though it is not Christmas yet… I wanted to wish everyone a great holiday and safe travels! Since I am going ‘home’ for four days and will only have limited computer access, I probably won’t be posting until Monday again or Tuesday if I get lazy on Monday.

We have three laundry baskets over flowing, two pieces of luggage, and snow tubes to trek home with us. Not to mention whatever Jay packs to bring…

It wouldn’t be so bad, but it means more clothing than the normal weekend trip home, plus two baskets are filled with gifts, and one with snow stuff. And this all has to fit in my small car… okay, well I am making Jay bring one basket of gifts home because really I don’t think it would all fit in my car, even if we tried.

The plan is for him to stay here thru tomorrow and work a little bit and then trek home for tomorrow night into Friday sometime and then come back to work. Honestly, I’d prefer he just stay and work because the weather people say it is supposed to snow into Friday and I don’t really want him driving home on bad roads. I definitely get how he wants to see his family and its Christmas and all, but I do worry about him driving in bad conditions (despite the fact that he plows it in all the time). He’ll have been working, for who knows how long, and then has to drive almost two hours. I’m a worry wart, I know… I just don’t want anything to happen to him.

So I will finish packing up my car, go get gas, then off to pick up Ayden from school to start our trek home!

Criminal Minds new tonight?! Will have to check it out…

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: