Monday, December 21, 2009

Resigned…

The weather being predicted for later this week is not looking favorable for Jay to attend Christmas with us. I'm bummed, totally! But I figured that if I resigned myself to the fact that he probably won't be coming home with us (at least for Christmas Eve), I will be super excited if he can join us, right?! Does it work that way?

I suppose I should just be grateful of the fact that he is here for Christmas where so many other families cannot be with their loved ones for Christmas for a variety of different reasons. And I know that I will not be the only one affected if we do get snow and Jay has to work. It's not as if other people won't have to try and drive in it and/or decide not to and stay home. It's just a very bummin' situation... and I've been bummin' the last few days so it doesn't really brighten my mood any.

We had a very uneventful weekend, much like last weekend... I suppose that that is okay, but I am really looking forward to being gone for a few days. I'm starting to go a little stir crazy without having really anything that needs to get done. That, and I've been thinking a lot lately about a few things and its really starting to get to me. Need to relax the brain and just have fun!

So that is what I am going to do this week. Today... getting the laundry done before Wednesday, starting to pack, and then cleaning and organizing the basement because it's a MESS! See for yourself! At least the front half is! That is what I get for letting my child have free reign of all of his toys, lol! As if I wouldn't let him have free reign!

The part that gets messy… IMG_2861IMG_2862And the part that stays mostly clean…IMG_2863

Or maybe if I get really ambitious, I will even redesign my blog, not that it needs it since I just recently redid it probably a month or so ago. Maybe I will redo my Project 365 one since I'm considering starting that up again at the first of the year. Think I can make it a little farther than last year? Who knows? I thought maybe I'd give it another go...

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: