Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions?!

Do you have any New Year’s resolutions?! If so, what are they? I’d love to go on and on about what mine were… that’s if I had any. I don’t really have any resolutions because even if I did, I don’t know that I would follow through with any of them.

My one goal (maybe you can call it is a resolution) is to make it farther than I did last year with Project 365. Yuppers, my dear readers, I am going to try and attempt to be successful at it this year. Wish me luck! And if you are feeling the need to view some of my pictures, you can click on the link on the left side of my blog and visit it. I am trying a little something different this year though and instead of trying to post a picture every day, I am going to put my pictures into a layout at the end of every week and then post the layouts. I’m hoping that that keeps me more motivated because then I don’t have to get on the computer each and every night to post one. I know that that is something that got me last year so maybe it won’t this year… hopefully not anyways. And then at the end of the year (hopefully) I can just print out my layouts and have those to keep. Who knows? In any case, wish me luck as I try to keep motivated with this project as I know that my motivation sort of peetered out last Spring when I pretty much started taking pictures of whatever just to get my picture done.

Since I am such a camera loving picture taking kind of person and I love learning something new with my camera each day, I’m hoping I can keep up with it this year! Wish me luck!

Tomorrow starts 2010 and I’m thinking it will be a good year. I mean, its not as if I had a bad 2009, so I should be looking for a good year, but I’m not going to settle for anything less than a good year. I’m going to make it a good year by going into it positively, nothing better than some positivity, right?! Didn’t think so! I know a lot of people had a rough go of 2009, so I’m hoping that their 2010 goes better, but for me, things can stay just the same if they want. Oh, I’d love to win the lottery or something in 2010, but that’d mean I’d have to play it first and well, I don’t think I am THAT lucky, hehe!

Jay’s parents are going to come visit tomorrow. I was thinking we might go bowling, but don’t know if any place will be open. I sort of wanted to go today/tonight, but Jay didn’t think any place would be open this afternoon since most of them were probably setting up for tonight’s festivities, and I didn’t think it would be the smartest thing to take a five year old out for some moon glow bowling on New Year’s Eve when I’m sure a lot of older drunk people will be out. Maybe some other night. Ayden’s been really wanting to go!

So, I read Breaking Dawn (the last book in the Twilight series) for the third time this week. It only took me two days to read and it is over 600 pages long, but it was SO good! It was just as good as the first two times I read it. The last time I read it was just a couple of months ago too! And I don’t reread books… like EVER, so it is kind of a big deal that I reread this book THREE times! And I will probably reread it AGAIN at least once before the movie comes out (anticipated in the summer of 2011 right now). I can’t wait for the third movie to come out this summer… Eclipse was a very good book. I should know, I reread that one just before Breaking Dawn. I don’t know what it is about those books, but they sort of draw you in. Okay, so at least they sort of drew me in.

I like a big array of books though…

I bought the movies My Sister’s Keeper and Paranormal Activity last night after a failed attempt at returning Ayden’s hockey equipment (apparently I need to read my emails a little closer) because I was mad I had to go out and drive in the snowy weather that we had. I watched My Sister’s Keeper today and no lie, I had tears streaming down my face, like more than one tear, it was sad. I’m pretty sure that people have said the movie ending was different from the book ending, but I read the book so long ago that I don’t remember so it really made no difference to me. I remembered some parts from the book, but nothing that was so different that it deterred me from liking the movie. I think had I just got finished reading the book, I might feel a little different, but I didn’t so that’s fine.

I think Jay and I are going to watch Paranormal Activity tomorrow night. There is a good chance that Ayden might go home with Jay’s parents for the night since Jay is going home on Saturday for some tree hopping. I’d go, but really… I know that I wouldn’t have any fun and don’t really want to be ‘stuck’ keeping Ayden occupied while we are tree hopping and Jay plays cards. I’ll let Jay’s mom take care of that ‘job’ since I know that she likes it. As much as I hate ‘pawning’ Ayden off on the grandparents sometimes, I know that they do enjoy it because we don’t see them on a regular basis. It would probably be different if we lived in that area, but we don’t. Its like how when we visit my dad, I don’t mind doing things with both Ayden and Alexis because we don’t get to see her all the time.

Since I’m not curling up with my honey tonight to watch a scary movie, I just might have to curl up with my Kindle and start a new book. Not as warm or cuddly, but just might do, haha!

Hope you like the new look… I got bored and needed something new. That happens a lot with my blog, huh? You’ll deal, hehe!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: