Monday, May 3, 2010

Efficient what? Overmasking, huh?!

I swear that I will be dreaming about efficient masking levels, overmasking, and sufficient masking levels ALL night long! I’m so masked out and I haven’t even had my practical or written exams yet! I’ve studied what I could tonight, but know that I will need to do a lot more tomorrow during my free time, which unfortunately won’t be all that much.

I plan on heading into campus around 8am… going to study until 9am at which time we will have our clinic meeting in which we will learn cerumen management by irrigation. After that, I will have an hour from 10-11am to study for my practical exam which will most likely run from 11-12, maybe a little shorter, maybe a little longer. Then, more studying for my written exam until 1pm, at which time I will then be a ‘patient’ for my classmates practical exam. I should only be needed for about 45 minutes, maybe an hour since she works a little slower than I do.

Then… another half hour to study before my written exam starts at 2:30pm. Definitely not looking forward to it, but I know that it doesn’t involve a TON of writing, but it does involve a LOT of masking, which is why I’ve been trying to study it so much.

Unfortunately, Tuesday night will not bring any more relaxing, as I have another test bright and early on Wednesday morning at 9am for my Hearing Science test… a test that I just started studying for a little bit tonight. That’s great, right?! And in the midst of all of this, I’m supposed to be finishing a lab write up! Will most likely get started on that lab write-up Wednesday afternoon before my last class of the day. Well maybe, since we haven’t met with our professor yet on the lab and the equipment wasn’t working last week. Katie and I joked that maybe he will say that he is too busy to grade it and that we won’t have to turn it in. Hardly! If anything, he’ll be upset that we haven’t met with him sooner and then grade us extra harshly! I swear, if I don’t get at least an ‘A-‘ in that class, I’ll be mad!

This past Saturday marked my ‘two year blogiversary’!Happy Blogiversary to me! I can’t believe that I’ve been blogging for two years now! It’s really pretty crazy, isn’t it?! It totally doesn’t seem like it has been two years, time flies SO fast! There are a lot of posts that I’d like to go back and erase completely… I’ve changed a lot in the past two years, but at some point, I might decide to print this ‘ole blog of mine off and keep it like I have my old journals. Then again, maybe not, but in any case, I can’t get myself to erase them because even thought I may regret some of the things that I’ve done in the past, I can’t change them, they’ve changed me, and continue to do so. So here’s two the last two years, and the next years to come!

Because, even though I may not have a wealth of followers, I don’t need them. I enjoy blogging, and if time continues to stay on my side (wait, my bad, time on my side?! What’s that?!), I mean, if I continue to need an outlet, I’ll be here! Sharing my stories, sharing my pictures, and enjoying the feeling that just getting almost everything in my head out gives me!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: