Sunday, May 16, 2010

Pictures taken for a friend…

Here are just some of the pictures that I took for my friend yesterday. She has the cutest little girls and I got some adorable pictures!!! I was so excited when I got home. I took over 300 pictures yesterday!!! I had SO much fun taking pictures for her and getting to know her girls more. The older two were so talkative and friendly! The 18 month old didn’t care for me too much, but her mom said that she took a while to warm up to people. So that was okay and the baby was SO tiny! Talk about baby fever! I had to have held her at least for a couple of hours. I ended up spending pretty much the entire day there having fun! The weather was so nice out, and thank goodness because it was SO crappy all week! Did I mention how much fun I had?! Enjoy!girls1IMG_6242IMG_6063 IMG_6170 IMG_6177 IMG_6221 CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: