Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Pictures of snow and my nails…

Here are some pictures of the snow that we got last Friday night, I told you it was pretty crazy! No lie, these are pictures from MAY! Snow in MAY! I’ll say it again… UGH! Lets hope this does not happen again this spring!IMG_5689 IMG_5692 IMG_5687Thankfully it disappeared by mid day Saturday. You can’t even tell that we got any snow now which is great!

Here are my nails (freshly clipped) before putting the fake nails on. I hate my nails because they chip so bad, so I tend to keep them short, like I said in my last post.IMG_5771IMG_5772And here are my nails (the other hand) with the fake nails on. They totally look fake, I know, but fake in a good way, like salon fake, or at least I think so. You can tell the thumb is a press on, but only if you look close. One would never know just by looking at them quickly. My two classmates actually asked me today if I went out and got my nails done last night. Oh yeah… for $5!!!IMG_5774IMG_5773If you look close enough in this bottom picture, you can see where the thumb nail doesn’t fit exactly to my thumb, but that’s okay. For $5, I’ll take it! It was easier to work with them on today and they didn’t feel as weird as yesterday which was good, however texting on my phone has become a little harder since I do it with my thumbs, but nothing too bad. Can’t you tell that I really love my find?! I’m pretty proud of it! Lol!

I’m done with all of my actual written exams and have one last ABR practical next Wednesday afternoon. I’ll be glad to get that over with. Oh… and I found out that I PASSED my written practical exam that I had last week and wasn’t so sure I was going to pass. OH YEAH! Scored on that one!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: