Thursday, July 23, 2009

Can’t Help Myself

It’s like I can’t stop… once I get started I search and scour my photo folders to find news ones that could use a little flair. I’m a flair-aholic! And besides… it is just too much fun! Here are just a few photos of our adventure at new park today (minus the first one, had to add that in because I thought he was too cute in his new hat- which by the way came from France courtesy of Jay’s cousin who was over there watching the Tour de France)

Although we have a park literally about a block and a half away from our house… maybe a five minute bike ride if that… today we ventured further down the road to a park that I knew existed, but we hadn’t been to yet. It is pretty secluded so I didn’t think anyone would be there and we were in luck. The only thing that I don’t really care for and do care for at the same time is the secludedness. It means that probably not a lot of people go, but also that it is a good place for bad things to happen. And by bad… well you know, people who don’t follow the law and smoke things other than cigarettes etc…

Being our first time back there it was a good experience and I would never have though of something like that (yes, I am kind of oblivious to the bad things that happen in life) but my boss mentioned it to me when she first told me about the park. So, I guess we will just have to keep an eye out when we go there… always better safe than sorry, but I’m hoping that in the middle of the day in bright sunlight the bad people will stay away…

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: