Friday, July 10, 2009

Photoshop Elements Fun (again)!!!

I’m enrolled (happened to find a free class) in an online photo editing class for Photoshop and here are some of the creation that I’ve made since learning some new techniques. Even with the few lessons that we’ve had so far… I’ve learned SO MUCH! I mean, who would have thought that Photoshop Elements would have come WITHOUT a users manual.

Anyways, I’ve googled and youtubed so many things now and am falling in love with Photoshop all over again! Hard to believe I’ve had it for almost a year now and am just finding out about all of this stuff!

I’m stoked to find out what we are going to learn next week in my class! It is just a two week free course, but totally awesome! These few techniques have opened a whole new world for me! A world that has put the burn for a DSLR camera on the back burner for a little while until we can afford one… and let me really revel in my point and shoot because of all of the post production stuff that I can do… ENJOY!!!

family1

 

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

amanda said...

they look great! please!!! tell me were you found a class! i'd love to learn more about elements!! :0)