Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Morning at the park!

First ever 'photo shoot'!

...and quite possibly only ever 'photo shoot', lol! Or maybe not. Like I said before, I even hesitate to call it that, but oh well. I had fun clicking away with my camera and took almost 150 shots, even though I probably deleted like 50 of them. Here are a few of my favorites (editted of course) that I printed off for my friend. I didn't do any 'posed' shots and sort of just took them on the go, but I still think that I got a lot of super cute ones, despite the crappy cloudy colder weather we had.

I love hanging out with my friend and couldn't believe how big her little guy had gotten since the last time I had seen him... which was probably just over a year ago. I can deal with Ayden get bigger (sometimes), but when I see other people's children getting so big it blows my mind!

Enjoy!

IMG_1511 copy IMG_1517 copy IMG_1533 copy IMG_1564 copy IMG_1584 copy IMG_1595 copy IMG_1605 copy IMG_1628 copy IMG_1504 copy

CIAO! LOVE ME!

1 comments:

agk11808 said...

great pics! i love the one on the swing set pole :)