Friday, October 9, 2009

Mulberry Farm Collages

Here are some pictures from last weekend at Mulberry Lane Farm with my mom and sister! We had such a great time despite the colder weather, probably the best time we’ve had so far! Lots of great pictures and many good memories!

mulberry2 mulberry1

I love this last picture of my mom, sister, and Ayden (even though Ayden isn’t looking)! My sister may always have a real smile, but many times my mom’s smile for the camera looks fake (sorry mom if you’re reading this, hehe)! and so those spur of the moment shots are the best because you get the real smile, the genuine happiness of the moment! The same goes for the picture of my mom holding the chicken with Ayden. Maybe its a family thing since my grandpa has that ‘pained’ smile in many of his pictures and my brother has it now too, haha! Who knows!

IMG_1475 copyAyden wanted a silly face smile with the picture! Are we silly looking enough?!

IMG_1427(1)

The top one is a picture of Ayden on the tractor from this year and the bottom one is a picture of him on the tractor from last year. They are different tractors, but last year was a lot warmer… notice no hat or coat, both are cute though!

And I really love this picture of Ayden and myself, even if he has that look of ‘let go of me mom’ on his face! It was one of those cute things and because most of the time I am behind the camera, it was totally awesome of my sister to actually get me in some pictures and I know she had a good time playing with the camera too! If you’re reading this Emily… thanks for taking some pictures for me, even though it is not as if I had to beg you or anything! :)

IMG_1450(1) CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: