Monday, November 16, 2009

Hearing Assessment Exam

I totally rocked my hearing assessment exam today! We started at 7:30am, a half hour before class technically starts, and that extra half hour was definitely needed! I know of only one question that I will probably get a few points off. But there was some extra credit that I am pretty sure that I got correct. Like I said before, I’ll be happy with anything 90% or higher and I’m not worried about that!

And then in my Hearing Science class our professor told us that instead of our exams being due the Monday of next week, he was going to push them back until Wednesday which is completely awesome (except for the fact that it means I will procrastinate even more)!

Work was great today as well as it went really fast and I had lots to keep me busy which is always good…

I had hearing aid duty today as well, but I don’t think that anything came in because my second year didn’t call me. After work I left her a note and headed home. She had class pretty much all day on campus so I knew that if anything came in she would call me. Or at least I hope that she would.

Because nothing came in (that I know of) there is a high possibility that our last appointment tomorrow will be cancelled and we will be getting done with clinic uber early which is great! Or so I think, lol! And that means getting our summaries done quickly and then getting to work early and then coming home early… all on a Tuesday! Lol! Actually, if we do get done early, I will most likely stay and write up pre-reports for next week. That would be the smart thing to do and then work on my hearing science test.

I am for sure not working on it tonight like I should be because John and Kate Plus 8 is on (yes, I am probably one of the few who actually still watch it) and then I am crashing because I didn’t get to bed until after 11pm last night and then had to get up at 6am… and I have to get up at 6am tomorrow too for clinic! Ugh! I hope that I don’t dream about anything audiology related tonight though because that is all that I have been dreaming about lately and it really isn’t any fun! Ugh! Let me dream about something good please!

On Thursday I am going to my friend’s house to take some pictures of her girls for her. I am super excited! I hope that we can get some good ones. I have a few ideas, but I haven’t done any indoor pictures yet (other than a few of Ayden) and don’t want to disappoint. I am also hoping to be able to get together with some other friends this week as well!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: