Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hearing Evaluations

I’m sitting here… on campus… in the grad room… on a SATURDAY! Never before have I come to campus on a Saturday and actually stayed for more than a half hour of my own free volition! I had one Saturday final my first year here at Point, but that has been it. I’ve come in on occasion this semester for a quick thing on a Saturday or Sunday, but never have I actually stayed for more than that! And yet, here I am, in the grad room… on a SATURDAY! Aren’t the weekends for lounging around the house in pajamas having fun?!

But alas, school comes first, well when the little dude is gone, as he is the weekend. At first, I thought that since we were going to be home this weekend, it would be a good time to schedule these hearing evaluations that I have been talking your ear off about. No worries about fitting them in during the week, just do them this weekend when we have nothing else going on and Jay is available to watch Ayden. As it turned out, Jay wanted to go home for hunting and that he did… and he took the little dude with him. Well, he didn’t really have a choice. So with Ayden gone, I can work on everything school related, right?! If only I were so inclined.

I really didn’t have a choice but to come in for the hearing evaluations, but I’ve decided that that is the extent of school related stuff that I am going to do today. We were emailed our second hearing science exam yesterday afternoon and although I think it should be a little easier than the first one, I am in no mood to actually start looking for/typing up the answers. And I am meeting with Amy and Katie tonight to study for our exam on Monday so that is more school related stuff.

After I am done with these hearing evaluations, which won’t be for at least another two and a half hours because I have one coming in at noon and the one not coming in until 2pm, I am going to hit up a redbox and see if they have any good movies out and possibly get one or two to watch this afternoon while I wait for my study group to commence. Sound like a good idea to you? Because it sounds like a great idea to me! A super idea to lay on the couch and relax! Oh and have some left over manicotti for lunch (a late lunch/early supper) at that.

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: