Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving is on its way…

(Monday)… but not soon enough! Two more days of being on campus… UGH!IMG_1201 copyI might have posted this picture before, but with Lightroom… I can’t get enough of this editing thing and I think what it did to this picture made it look all that much more dramatic! I mean, he had a dramatic look on his face to begin with, but add a little darkness in and it really starts to look pathetic! Ha! It is too cute!

Anyways… I have clinic tomorrow that I do not want to go to. We have a hearing aid consult first which I have yet to be a part of, so that should be interesting. Then we have a quick hearing aid check and then a hearing eval. It should go good and be relatively pain free, I hope, and then the rest of the afternoon is mine!

And Wednesday gets even better! One class and then I’m free and that class is at 8am so I’m free by 9am! However, I am meeting with the other first years to work on a project we have coming up and then I have to work for a little while, but I should be home by 1pm at the latest which is totally and completely awesome! Then it’s packing up and heading out! I hate packing though!

I haven’t decided if I am going Black Friday shopping this year. It used to be this big family thing ‘back in the day’, but everyone sort of started doing their own thing now. I’m definitely not one to attempt driving that day, so going alone is out of the question, my mom has to work that afternoon, so she probably isn’t going, and my sister is probably going with friends.

(Tuesday) Ugh, I’ve been bad at finishing my posts. Turns out I’ll be going Black Friday shopping after all. I asked one of my friends if she wanted to venture out with me. Mostly just to go as I don’t think that there is anything that I really need, but also I pretty much just wanted to hang out with her because we don’t get to see each other all that often either… that and she just got a really super cool new car that I’m dying to see and she is willing to drive! All the more better!

CIAO FOR NOW! LOVE ME!

0 comments: