Saturday, November 21, 2009

Pictures for a Friend…

I did it again… one of my friends from school ‘conned’ me into taking some pictures for her of her six month old daughter… okay, so it didn’t take much more than just asking if I would do it before I jumped at the opportunity. Because well… it has definitely become one of my favorite hobbies and thanks to the post processing people can do on pictures today… they turned out really well I think, considering the lighting we had and the crabbies we ran into towards the end. Enjoy! I also had a few of her three year old daughter too… both adorable little girls!!! And because of the lighting issue, a lot of the pictures just looked better in a black and white coloring… some colored ones turned out today, but more yellowy than I would have liked… enjoy!

IMG_2405 IMG_2419 IMG_2421 IMG_2453 IMG_2482-2 IMG_2491-2 IMG_2499  CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: