Sunday, October 10, 2010

Can’t get enough!

I can NOT get enough of the fall colors lately! I’ve had my camera out more than normal trying to capture it all because I think it is just SO pretty. I’ll see a colorful tree as I’m driving and writhe in agony because I don’t have my camera with me to stop and photograph it! Okay, so I don’t writhe in agony, but I do moan (inside) a little bit because it is just so colorful that I want to eat it up! Anyone else like that or am I just going insane?! Probably the later, right?!

Here are a few of the pictures that I took (and then edited) on the bike ride with Ayden the other day! (I’ve been very big into the water shots lately too, the blue is so inviting!)IMG_2177 IMG_2178 IMG_2180IMG_2189 IMG_2188Can you see the train going through beyond the trees?! We were right under it when it started, stopped there, took pictures, and then biked to where we were for this picture and it was STILL going through! We have some LONG trains where we live! And when they stop and block the road you need and you end up sitting there for 20 minutes, you learn real fast the ways to see if a train is blocking the road before you actually go that way! Haha!IMG_2192 IMG_2199 IMG_2206I’ve recently become obsessed with the ‘up the tree’ shot this fall too! Those red and yellow trees against a good blue sky, amazing! I probably have a dozen different ‘up the tree’ shots this fall so far and will probably take more! Hehe! I don’t care if anyone else likes them, I DO! IMG_2209 IMG_2217

And just because I love him so much, here’s the light of my world! Shaggy and not so shaggy! I buzzed his hair the other night because it was looking pretty long and he needed it bad and we have the hair cutting thing at our house and so I didn’t have to pay for it! Usually Jay and I do it together to double check ‘the outcome’, but it was all me this time and I think it turned out pretty good. I mean, it is just a buzz cut after all! I think he looks so much older when it is buzzed!IMG_2223  IMG_2225

I am SO tired right now. Drove over three hours today to go ‘home’ for Jay’s grandparent’s 60th wedding anniversary (I kept thinking it was their 50th, but that didn’t seem right, and I didn’t know exactly how many years it was) and stayed for a few hours before heading home to study MORE! UGH!

CIAO! LOVE ME!

0 comments: